Sunday, May 18, 2014

my testimony

i hit rock bottom and had a choice of heaven and hell at age 21. i chose God got a bible and went outside at night and called on Jesus as loud as i possibly could. i then hitchhiked from nashville to huntsville and back in an act of repentence. i got home was led astray but later wanted to become a missionary and God baptized me with the Holy Spirit and fire. i was raised with Christ. that night i saw Jesus's glory...full of grace and truth( John 1:14) and entered into fellowship with God by the Holy Spirit. i started going through tribulation and it hasn't stopped. sure i've sinned along the way but i obey the commands of the new covenant and am currently working harder than ever before in my faith. i have my passport but stuck in nashville for the time being preaching the gospel. in my first years i was listning to the famous preachers but i dont do that any more. i also went to church but i dont go anymore except to  correct them and prophecy against them. i saw a vision that most people who go to church are living in lust so i dont want that yeast around. i read the bible a lot and get up in the morning around 4:45 but i should be getting up earlier. i have found that most people say they believe in God but the sad thing is their minds are on earthly things. so i've found myself alone with no one beside me.

No comments:

Post a Comment